Get to know our school staff. We're all here to help.
Our professional, university-educated teachers encourage students to develop a love of learning and a desire to succeed. They maintain the highest integrity and concern for your child’s wellbeing.
The principal is responsible for the educational leadership and management of our school. If you would like to speak to the principal, please contact us to make an appointment.
Our school administrative staff can answer inquiries or direct you to the appropriate staff member for help.
- Principal: Mr D Rule
- Deputy Principals: Mrs M Ferguson and Ms L Buxton
- English: Tanya White
- Human Society and its Environment (HSIE): Ms C Pantschenko (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday), Ms B Fenech
- Mathematics: Mrs M Patterson
- Science: Mrs M Fang
- Technology and Applied Studies (TAS): Mr B Thornton
- Creative and Performing Arts (CAPA): Ms A Eastley (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday), Ms K Morrow (Thursday, Friday)
- PDHPE: Mr B McNaughtan
- Teaching and Learning: Ms M McLachlan
- Administration: Ms J Chalker
- Welfare: Mrs J Everingham
Advisers and support staff
- Year 7 adviser: Ms S Rabiei
- Year 8 adviser: Mr W Bell
- Year 9 adviser: Ms K Morrow
- Year 10 adviser: Mrs K Burns
- Year 11 adviser: Mr J Pocott
- Year 12 adviser: Mr D Everingham
- Girls' adviser: Ms L Warwick
- Boys' adviser: Mr A Lakos
- Learning Support: Ms S Barrand, Ms L Tosi and Ms D Bligh
- School Counsellor: Ms C Brouggy (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday), Ms S Jackson (Tuesday)
- Sports Co-ordinator: Ms L Warwick
- Careers Adviser: Mr D Everingham
- Student Support: Mr S Tavita
- International Students Co-ordinator: Mrs M Keeler
- Support Teacher for English as a Second Language (E/ALD): Ms N Hamilton, Ms M Newbery
- Business Manager: Ms K Short